VAM Systems is currently looking for BizTalk Developerfor our Bahrain operations with the following terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 6+ years of experience in Microsoft Visual Studio, WCF, BizTalk Server, BPM, BPEL, WSS, XML, XQuery
· 6+ years of experience in SOAP, REST, Communication and Messaging patterns, SQL Server 2012, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, N-Hibernate or ADO .Net Entity Framework
· 4+ years of experience in WWF
· 3+ years of experience in SharePoint, UML
· Overall more than 10 years of IT experience in the multiple roles starting from development to the project management disciplines.
· Should have clear understanding of basic architectures of the Web Application, Web Services, and Integration patterns
· Strong understanding and experience of Object Oriented Programming and Analysis
· Should have the experience in designing, developing, and optimizing the databases (RDBMS) solutions.
· Proficiency in designing and developing the B2B, B2C solutions using the Web Service Standards
· Strong experience in designing, documenting, and implementing the different BizTalk architectural components
· Demonstrated architectural implementation through code and design and also designed complex orchestrations
· Experience in documenting the architecture designs using UML 2.0 complaint tools
· Profound knowledge and experience on Business Process Optimization/Re-engineering, BPEL
· Implemented Service Oriented Architecture /ESB with Microsoft technology stack like, Web Services, SOAP, REST etc.,
· Extensive experience in using databases like SQL Server 2012 and writing stored procedures, triggers, joins, sub queries with good knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
· Good experience in BizTalk Server environment (BAM/BRE) including the implementation of inbound and outbound adapters
· Experience in Microsoft SharePoint and Integration patterns
· Experience in developing custom pipelines, and deploying schemas, orchestration and maps for BizTalk Solutions
· Strong experience in Enterprise Application Integration with BizTalk server for asynchronous delivery of data using messaging solutions
· Well verse in Project Management Practices (preferably PMP certified) and ability to handle the small scale development projects individually
· Well versed in Requirement Management Including gathering, evolution, and assertion
· A strong experience in SDLC (Service/Software Development Life Cycle)
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organization in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us + 91 471 -3073535.