VAM Systems WLL is currently looking for RPG Developers for our Qatar operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
- Knowledge of Equation Banking systems database architecture
- Knowledge on Equation modules such as Accounts Management, Retail Lending, Retail Deposits, Clean Payments, Extended Cheque Processing, transaction queueing, enhanced security features …etc.
- Extensive knowledge on Calling Equation Enquiry and Maintenance APIs related to above modules.
- Extensive knowledge on Equation functions/options customization through user exits
- Knowledge on Equation EOD phases, EOD user exits, Extended mode processing and external input
- MQ Series Programming and Configuration
- Equation commitment control and journaling
- Free-form RPG, RPGLE, CLLE, SQLRPGLE, SDA, RLU, Query/400 and Aldon CMS
Additional preferred skills:
- Q-Shell programming
- APF – IBM Advance Printing Function for AS/400
- Java Programming
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems WLL – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading banks in Qatar
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call +91 (0)471 3073535 / +91 (0)471 4012246.