VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360° Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Senior Network Engineer for one of our clients which is a leading Bank in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
- Implementation, Configuring, troubleshooting and monitoring of network, remote branch and telephony infrastructure for call center, branches and other enterprise users. Devices and systems involved are,
– Cisco IP telephones and Nortel digital phones
– Cisco Nexus – Nexus 7700, 5600, 2200 series and ASA 5585X
– Cisco WAN Routers – ASR 1000, 4300, 4400, 3900, 2900, 1900, 3800, 2800 and 800 series router
– Cisco Catalyst switches – Cisco 6500, 4948, 4500, 3650, 3750, 3560, 2960 and older cisco switches
– F5 BigIP – LTM, iRules and administration support
– HypercomView Management and LogARithm – Server and Client
– HypercomView Security Manager
– NewNet Transaction Routers – STGd and AG 1000
- Strategic planning and managing LAN, WAN networks, Telecommunication links to ensure high availability of services on 24x7x365
- Plan and implement WAN infrastructure for business expansions/relocations including call centers based on best standards
- Design, implement and manage enterprise wide multi-tiered, high availability infrastructure based on banks IS policy.
- Stream line support and monitoring to improve overall voice efficiency
- Coordinating with telecommunication service provider and internal relevant teams for new link installations and changes on current connections
- Providing the relevant consultancy for cabling for new telecom links in new branches, and network restructuring for existing branches
- Validating the network connectivity for new telecom link installations
- Installing and supporting branch network devices by field as well as remote support
- Supporting Datacenter network environment and Data center Interconnect L2 extension
- Server form, Core and DMZ network, Third party vendor WAN link management and day to day support
- Day to day network troubleshooting and maintaining best practices and lessons learned.
- Datacenter Technology Refresh – technical consulting, BoQ validation and implementation support
- New Branch Site Survey, finalizing BoQ and implementation
- MPLS with SLA/3GSLA, Internet, ISDN PRI, ADSL link commissioning and migration
- Third-party DMZ technology refresh DC support and testing services
- Creating Business case and Project Initiation Documents for new requirements
- Purchase order tracking and delivery and stock management
- Branch Refurbishment and cable redressing and user movement planning and implementation
- End of Support Datacenter and Branch network device replacement and structured cabling
- CCTV Storage Upgrade and Analog to Digital camera migration support
- Branch Redundant Core and Gateway router setup with MPLS failover testing
- Network Monitoring for device and WAN links and Network Automation for bulk configuration
- F5 BigIP LTM Load balancing setup for different application using profile, analytics, iRules
- F5 BigIP device iHealth, Config Sync, Backup and Administration support
- Point of Sale and Cards industry Knowledge
- Administration of Hypercom and NewNet transaction routers for Point of Sales TPDU routing
- Plan, implement and migrate transaction routing from Hypercom to NewNet platform.
- Project coordination, initiation, implementation and closure support to project management team
Quilifications & certifications:
- Bachlor in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Relavent experience of over 5 years in Networking technologies e.g. Cisco
- Valid CCNP is must and 3 years experience post certification
- CCIE would be an added advantage.
- Must have entreprice level network implimentation experiences with references.
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading Banks in Qatar.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call +91 (0)471 3073535.